Haslet Wild West Fest
Date and Time
Saturday April 21 Vendor Opens For Public at10 am - 1o pm
(These times are approximate had have yet to be verified)
Location | Haslet Commmunity Park
301 1st Street.S., Haslet, TX 76052
Sponsored by the City of Haslet and the Haslet Parks Board
Vendor Fee is $50 Payable to:
Chute 2 Productions
1601 McVoid Rd.
Springtown, Texas 76082
Vendor Fee is $50. Must be received before April 6, 2018 to receive priority spaces.
- Spaces are approximately 12x12
- Spaces are in the Community Park in Old Town Haslet
- We recommend a tent/ canopy for shade
- One vehicle per vendor will be allowed during setup but must be moved by 8:45 am to parking area. Set up may begin at 6:30 am on Saturday
- No electrical hook-ups will be provided; generators are allowed with approval from Chute 2.
- Items to sell must be family oriented
- No profanity or pornography
- We reserve the right to refuse any vendor application and or participation.
- There will be NO SECURITY overnight
- You MUST commit to open at 10:00am on Saturday and you CANNOT leave until after night bull riding starts. You are encouraged to stay until 10 pm.
- No RV's allowed
- No individual PA systems will be allowed.
All Vendors must be set up by 10:00am on Saturday. No vehicles driving or parked in the street after set-up. Cars need to be parked in designated parking. Two complimentary admission passes per vendor, all others must pay regular admission to Festival.
Application form needs to be submitted prior to payment. Please note that all blanks need to be filled out . Thanks. Please call 817-228-8144 if you encounter any trouble with application.
NO MORE : Food, Scentsy, LipSense Vendors needed. THANKS
You will be notified if your product / application is not accepted.
Waiver must be signed upon arrival to event.
Please note that if your product has a vendor limit at a show, then I will need to approve your product. (ex. Scentsy, Jamberry...)