Ponder Frontier Days Celebration Information
Vendor Fee is $50. Must be received before May 8, 2015 to recieve priority spaces.
- Spaces are approximately 12x12
- Spaces are in the Frontier Days Park in Ponder, TX.
- We recommend a tent/ canopy for shade
- One vehicle per vendor will be allowed during setup but must be moved by 8:45 am to parking area
- no electrical hook-ups will be provided; generators are allowed
- items to sell must be family oriented
- No profanity or pornography
- We reserve the right to refuse any vendor application
- There will be NO SECURITY overnight
- If you choose to you may set up for the Friday Night Bull Games. Must be set up by 5 pm on Friday. You may set up anytime after 12 noon on Friday.
- You MUST commit to open at 10 am on Saturday and your CANNOT leave until after the final performance of the bull riding. This should be around 6 pm and the crowd will then go to the Fish Fry.
- No RV's allowed
All Vendors must be set up by 9:00am on Saturday. No vehicles driving or parked in the street after set-up. Cars need to be parked in designated parking. Two complimentary admission passes per vendor, all others must pay regular admission to Festival.